Design and simulate complex communications systems
Communications systems products from MathWorks work with MATLAB® and Simulink® to provide an open, extensible design and simulation environment, with links to third party hardware and software cosimulation targets for verifying C/C++ and HDL software.
Engineers work in a design and simulation environment that:
- Provides a comprehensive set of tools for algorithm development and architecture exploration
- Enables collaboration across RF, baseband, control, and analog design teams
- Provides connectivity to USRP® hardware and Xilinx® FPGA radio, enabling radio-in-the-loop design in MATLAB and Simulink
- Promotes integration with legacy code and with third-party hardware and software cosimulation environments
- Enables early verification through reuse of models and algorithms throughout the design cycle