Pathway Technologies Incorporated (PTI) provides cost-effective embedded hardware and software solutions and system integration services for the development of prototype and production ECUs for automotive, aerospace, industrial automation, and medical electronics applications. PTI's hardware and software tools work seamlessly with MATLAB, Simulink, Stateflow, Embedded Coder, Embedded Targets for 16- and 32-bit processors, xPC Target, and xPC Target Embedded Option.
- Rapid control prototyping and production code generation for single or multiple 16- or 32-bit processors, PC104 targets, or any combination of both
- Intuitive monitoring and calibration interface that allows users to simultaneously monitor any combination of multiple ECU or PC104 targets for vehicle and dynamometer applications
- Ruggedized PELICAN104 series hardware; and EAGLE104 series hardware for laboratory or in-vehicle use that allow rapid control prototyping and hardware-in-the-loop testing based on xPC Target and xPC Target Embedded Option
- Ruggedized TIGER series PowerPC (MPC5XX) and PUMA series Freescale HCS12/Infineon C16X family-based ECUs for rapid control prototyping, fleet testing, and retrofit applications. These ECUs are designed to survive severe shock, vibration, salt spray, and meet the SAE/TMC harsh environment standards.
- Custom signal conditioning modules, power driver modules, data logging systems, communication modules, etc. for PC104-based hardware and 16- or 32-bit ECUs
- Custom FPGA- and DSP-based processor board development
- Development of low- and medium-volume production systems
- Development of custom solutions covering a wide range of applications such as industrial automation, powertrain control, off-road vehicles, heavy-duty hybrid trucks, medical electronics, etc
Pathway has expertise in and offers system integration solutions built around MathWorks tools for modeling and simulation, control system design, rapid prototyping, HIL testing, production code generation, and software verification and validation. Pathway's solutions integrate seamlessly with MATLAB and Simulink, and reduce the development time for stand-alone and distributed embedded systems.
In addition, Pathway provides high-end consulting services to their customers in the areas of mechanical design, control system design, software development, HIL, and custom electronics development.
Pathway's system integration services have been used by:
- Automotive OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers for powertrain control, engine cooling systems, body and chassis electronics, automotive interior electronics, hybrid power-train electronics, and more
- Companies that specialize in biomedical instrumentation for medical electronics applications
- Industrial automation and machining systems